When You Encounter Your Car Twin, Do You Park Nearby?
Did we just become best friends?
I recently snapped this pair of Bimmers at Newcomb’s Ranch with the Good Vibes Breakfast Club. These might be regular old E39s, but I dig what their owners are doing here.
- Car: E39 BMW 5-Series
- Location: Southern California, Good Vibes Breakfast Club
- Photog: Peter Nelson (Instagram)
- Camera: Canon 6D, 35-70mm EF 4.0 Zoom
If I rolled up to a cars and coffee and there were a fellow Mazda 2 or Land Rover Discovery hangin’ out, you better believe I’d park as near as possible to them. In this imaginary scenario, we’d have talk ownership ups and downs and have a “Step Brothers” did-we-just-become-best-friends moment. I like to think the owners of these two 5ers had a similar experience.
Would you park nearby if you saw your car twin?
What to read next:
- In the newest Car Bibles video, EIC Andrew Collins demonstrates how and why he upgraded his garage with all-new LED lights.
- Car Bibles launched a new series, Car Confessions and Hard Lessons. In the third installment, Engineering Explained creator Jason Fenske explains why buying a Subaru WRX STI was the worst car decision he’s ever made.
- With its new used car platform Car Bravo, GM is aiming to beat out companies like CarMax and Carvana at their own games.
- The first 2022 Subaru WRX dyno numbers are in, and they tell a deeper story.
- We know the used car market is crazy, but you should keep your eye on these three excellent 2000s sport sedans.