- Car: Acura NSX Type S
- Location: Southern California
- Photog: Peter Nelson (IG + Twitter: @16vPete)
- Camera: Canon 6D + Canon EOS 35-70mm EF Zoom
If this NSX is going to go out with the bang, I can’t think of a better-looking variant to do so with. The NSX will indeed return for a new generation in the not-too-distant future, however it’s likely this one will be the final variant with an internal combustion engine behind its seats.
To me, the 2022 Type S is the best-looking of the second-generation NSX’s six-year run. Heck, it’s one of the best-looking supercars ever produced, period. The sharpened front end with mild hints of Lamborghini Aventador, those angry headlights, and the massive front air intakes, among other features, all come together to look so freaking perfect. Even the tiny bit of color-matched paint on its sideview mirror stalks. I think the Type S has some of the best lines and proportions ever designed into a car, and it’s a bummer that it’ll be gone so soon.
More great stories on Car Bibles
- How Kevin Williams made $800 flipping a rust-free Mazda Tribute in Ohio.
- Everything that could fail, did: What I learned owning a BMW E46 ZHP.
- The Lexus RC F GT3 differs from its road-going counterpart in some fascinating ways.
- Chris Rosales played ‘Gas Station Simulator‘ for more than 10 hours. He explains whether or not it’s worth playing.
- The supposed deal between Hertz and Tesla made a big splash, but it doesn’t really make sense for the rideshare drivers.
- In the first full video from Car Bibles, we inspect the technical differences between the Lexus IS F and the new Lexus IS 500.