Only Beautiful Sports Cars Can Elevate California Sunsets
Springing forward means more time to shoot photos of pretty cars after work.
Having more daylight after work means I have more time to capture beautiful sunsets behind beautiful cars.
- Car: 2022 Toyota GR Supra 2.0
- Location: Southern California
- Photog: Peter Nelson (Instagram)
- Camera: iPhone 12
I really dig the Toyota Supra. It’s properly small, surprisingly roomy inside, and performs quite well, even with the lesser 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which makes a bit less power than the 3.0-liter six-cylinder. Rest assured, it’s still plenty fast and its curves are perfect for photos.
I parked in Huntington Beach, California, and was able to get a shot of it from behind, looking at the sunset over Long Beach in the far distance. This shot hasn’t been possible for the past few months, but that changed with the turn of Daylight Saving Time. Now when I get off work, I can leisurely cruise over to my favorite spots to capture photos like this.
What to read next:
- Kevin Williams writes why his EV road trips around the midwest sucked, largely due to chargers and infrastructure.
- Oops! Forza Horizon 5 misnamed an obscure Chinese car for seemingly no reason.
- This overlooked Ford could be a focal point for used Blue Oval tuning.
- Not good: It looks like NYC traffic cameras can bust you for exhaust noise now.
- Project i-MiEV update: I broke a piece of plastic, and now I have to remove a 500-pound battery.
- We have extremely pedantic observations about gauge clusters to discuss.
- To Ohio kids, LeBron James’ Hummer H2 was uniquely inspiring.