Meet the Car Bibles Crew
Get to know the team behind the blogs here.
Car Bibles first came online circa 2005 as a resource for automotive enthusiasts. About 10 years later it evolved into a review aggregator, hosting a wealth of product writeups. In 2021 was it revised again to include more DIY advice, car culture commentary, and tech explainers you can reference as you work through your own automotive projects. Here’s a quick rundown of the writers behind the stories you’ll find here.
- Andrew P. Collins | Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn
- Tony Markovich
- Jonathon Klein
- Chris Rosales | Twitter • Instagram
- Kevin Williams | Twitter • Instagram
- Peter Nelson | Twitter • Instagram
- Victoria Scott
- Chris Teague
- Hank O’Hop
- And others!
- Patrick George | Editorial Director, Recurrent