Kevin Williams is a contributor for Car Bibles. He writes, researches, and produces off-kilter, less-traveled car content, usually about weird or a bit unloved cars from not so long ago. He lives in Columbus, Ohio. Alone. By himself. No spouse. No animals. He is allergic to most domestic animals.
- Expertise and interests include cheap subcompact cars, how to maintain them on a budget, and how to buy and sell hoopties with confidence. He’s heavy into sketching, 3D computer modeling, and the intersection of culture and cars.
- Enjoys writing getting absolutely mired in the strangest, most obscure car knowledge
- Previous work experience: Freelance articles at Jalopnik, Ohio Center for Investigative Journalism, Ohio Capital-Journal
ExperienceWilliams started in late 2020 as a contributor for Car Bibles. Since his start, he’s written multiple articles on how to buy, sell, and recondition vehicles on a budget (Flippin’ Out), analyzed electric vehicle infrastructure in the Midwest, and might've gotten into a little tussle with Mary Kay Cosmetics.
EducationWilliams graduated from The Ohio State University, with a bachelor of fine arts in Art & Technology, with a minor in Design.
Words of Wisdom“My mom told me to never buy a car older than yourself. Was this wise? I don’t know. It for sure affected how I look at cars, though.”
- I Flew 1,100 Miles On a Whim To Buy a Car, and Ended Up Helping Its Owner Instead Car Bibles
- The Drag Strip Is Made For Burning Rubber and Inspiring Young Enthusiasts Car Bibles
- My $1,500 Daewoo Lanos Died a Hero’s Death On Track Car Bibles
- Racing in the Out Motorsports Rallycross Made Me Feel Great About Being Gay Car Bibles
- Those Pink Mary Kay Cadillacs Cost More Than Money Car Bibles