As European Automakers Move Towards Bizarre, Genesis Moves Towards Beautiful
This thing just has everything going for it.
- Car: 2023 Genesis GV90
- Location: Unknown
- Photog: Unknown (images owned by Genesis, used with permission)
- Camera: Unknown
I mean, just look at it. That interesting and sleek bi-level headlight design just works so well on the front of a big luxury sedan. Plus, I love how they continue as side markers behind the front wheels. Its overall shape is kind of like a throwback, or, best-of, various high-end luxury boats. I’m talking Mercedes S Class, Maybach, Bentley, etc.
What’s especially interesting about the new GV90, is as compelling as it looks, it also looks pretty tame up against some current and future designs by some European manufacturers. You know who I’m talking about: BMW in particular with its bizarre, recently revealed XM concept, and this Mercedes-Maybach concoction that looks like its driven by an evil-doer in a Dr. Seuss book.
What to read next:
- Check out our new eighth-generation Honda Civic Si project car!
- Take a close look at the amazing aerodynamics of the Porsche Cayman GT4 RS.
- Spread these safety tips about driving on black ice.
- Gain a new appreciation for the C8 Corvette Z06’s mighty engine with this cutaway examination.
- See why our electric car tests in the midwest are meeting some challenges.